Sunday, February 1, 2009

One week later...


It has been a week so I figured that its about time to make my second post. This past week was a happy week, as are most of my weeks. The highlight of my week happened on Friday night. Sarah and I saw this

<<<<

but imagine that girl plus 50 pounds and you've got the show that we saw. At first we were upset with the directors choice to cast such a large leading lady, but we soon turned our frowns upside down, not because she was good, but because we could laugh about it. So despite this little set back we still managed to have a wonderful time. 



Last night I went to the John Schmidt concert. For those of you who don't know who that is he plays the piano and he's amazing at it. He can also play the piano with his head, with is feet, backwards, upside down and while dancing. He was pretty amazing. And Now I get to go have a wild Super Bowl party hosted by my Grandpa. It's gonna be off the hook. So those were my week highlights, hope you enjoyed them! 




1 comment:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I posted about thoroughly hefty millie as well! I still can't believe she was fat?!!!!