Sunday, February 8, 2009

Seth, Cupcakes and Movies

Ok well there were some exciting events in my week and i will tell you about them! 
On thursday I had the privilege of hanging out with Seth while Sarah took a test. We pretty much had a blast together, as usual.

 Well, because I am alone all the time I've decided that I need a little fun job to keep my busy. So because I love cupcakes so much I have collected numerous cupcake recipes and I am going to start experimenting with them. This Saturday marked the beginning of my experimental phase. Cupcake of choice: Apple Cinnamon. I was a little nervous about them because I didn't want them to turn out like muffins...or just be gross. But I was pleasantly surprised with the turn out. They were very tasty! I am very excited for my future cupcake experiments...I think there are a few other people who are excited as well, I need taste testers!


So I realize that no one reads my blog, one day i hope to have a huge following, but right now my viewership consists of Sarah and Nick...if that. So I was contemplating what it is i should blog about (i'm not married and i have no children) and I realized that I am a film major, so I watch a lot of films every week. I thought that I could mention the good ones that I see and talk about movies! it's what I do. This week we watched a way good Indian film. It made me cry, so good! It was titled "Pather Panchali". I must admit that my hopes were shattered when I realized that we would not be watching a Bollywood movie (a treat that i have yet to enjoy) but I was very happy with the film that we did watch. It was filmed in 1955 and is about an Indian family struggling with the issue of holding on to their traditional Indian heritage or changing with the times for their families welfare. I suggest it to watch...but I do realize that my taste in movies is probably not the norm for my blog followers.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Well you have at least one other blog follower now! Muahahaha. I saw "Chelsea Minnie Mouse" listed on Sarah's list and I was excited! PS- I like unique movies, so I will love all of your suggestions!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

It looks like your readership just doubled! I loved those cupcakes and can't wait for the next installment ... i hope me and Nick are permanently on your taste testing list!

curtis said...

I heard our family video was good, so I went on to your fb profile to see if you uploaded it. To make a short story long, I ended up stalking your profile and found that you're a blogger too. that's all.

btw... if there are any leftover cupcakes ...