Sunday, March 29, 2009

My life = hilarious

       Well as you may, or may not have noticed it has been awhile since I've updated this thing. It's called going to college. My life is crazy and stressful but it is happy and wonderful at the same time. And my life is about to get even more stressful as I head into finals. But don't worry, I will be on top of this whole blogging thing once the summer comes...and once Sarah teaches me how to actually put pictures on this thing!! haha. 

       So hilarious story that will make up for all the posts that I have not made. So last night I went to a wrap party for a Film that my friend Joel is in. So we are chilling at the party and in walks this older dude who looks really familiar to me. I turn to Joel and I'm like, "Joel, who is this guy, does he look familiar to you?" He didn't know so we went and talked to him for awhile. He is an actor in LA and we were talking about projects that he has worked on and such. Anyway, the night goes on and finally it clicks, He is Troy's dad in High School Musical. Which is hilarious, but the story gets any better. So I turn to Joel and I'm like, dude he is in High School Musical. So Joel grabs a napkin, runs to the door and catches the guy right before he leaves and has him sign this napkin for me. On the napkin he wrote "Chelsea, Keep your head in the game" bahahaha. so hilarious. sometimes I love my life. So I present you with the infamous napkin: 


And don't worry, I totally shook his hand. Which means that I have practically touched Zach Efron. It's cool if you are jealous of me. I totally understand. So there you have it. Hope you enjoyed the story. and I hope you enjoyed it enough to carry you through my finals because I don't know when I'll have time to post again.

AAAAnd I promised to put good movies on here that I have seen in my classes. To go along with the theme of my post (hilarity) I give you "Fishing with John". A documentary mini series about these guys who go fishing all over the world except for they don't really know how to fish, which makes it hilarious. Seriously, check it out: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3GRtOkmOo4&feature=PlayList&p=86896A868AA787E3&index=0&playnext=1

And I just found out that you can watch all of the episodes on youtube, which is wonderful. I advise you to watch.

The End! 

2 comments:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

You should have asked him for Zach's phone number just to see how he'd react!!! haha ... i want to actually see this napkin!

Aubrey said...

Best. Story. Ever. I am definitely jealous.