Tuesday, March 23, 2010

45 days and counting

Well it's been almost a month since my last post so I figured that it was about time I get some new material up here. I am writing at this unsightly hour because I can't sleep, too much on my mind. School is finally starting to wind down and the wedding is finally starting to set in...and it's kind of weird. In 45 short days I will officially be an adult; a full fledged, college graduated, married woman, adult. Kinda crazy. But a good crazy. I've been so caught up in the stress of everything going on right now, that I haven't had many moments to reflect on my life and the exciting time that it is. So it's all finally starting to hit me (and it's about time!). Work is stressful, the wedding plans have hit some disastrous patches, and school is the thorn in my side, but all in all I am happy. Because in 45 days I get to be with my best friend, forever. That makes it all worth it.

Sorry for the sappy post, but it's 2 in the morning, what do you expect?





2 comments:

Amanda P said...

Aww, I like sap. 2 and a half years later, I'm still thrilled to be spending my life with my best friend. :)

Kendra Mitts said...

Awww...fourty five days will go by quickly....trust me. Oh this is Kendra...I'll add your blog to my list to watch for.