Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Wedding Checklist

So my mom has been in town for the past week or so and we were so productive!! We were able to check so many things off of our list for the wedding and it finally looks like things are coming together pretty well! I'm starting to get way excited for May 7th to roll around (ok so I have always been excited but now I'm even more excited).

One thing that has been a HUGE help in getting things together for the wedding is a website called etsy.com . It really is the bomb. People sell handmade jewelry and stuff on there and so we've been able to find lots of pretty things for me, my mom and the bridesmaids. For example we got this for my hair:



It just came yesterday and I am IN LOVE with it. So pretty. So anyway you should check out the website if you haven't before. It has tons of fun/cute stuff that you will love.

In other news, the countdown has reached an exciting low:

53 days till graduation
68 days till the wedding

Time really is flying by (thankfully) and I'm sure graduation and then the wedding will be here in no time!! I think the fact that I am so busy is really helping the days go by. So for once I am thankful for my stressful life.

Well I think thats about it for now. Just thought I'd give you a quick update on my crazy life. I hope everyone is proud of me for becoming a better blogger! haha.

No comments: