Friday, February 12, 2010

Engagement Pictures

So Bryan and I had our engagement pictures taken today. I was super nervous because I woke up to a nice blanket of snow on my car and it appeared that more was on its way. However, the weather cleared up in the afternoon and it turned out to be a beautiful day. We really loved our photographer. She's a student at BYU and she's quite talented. Here's a little sample of some of our pics. If you want to see more you can go to her blog. It's aftonhuntley.blogspot.com . She just put a few up this evening so obviously we haven't seen them all yet, but we love what we've seen so far! I hope you guys love them too!









3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE THEM! (and you of course)

Amanda P said...

L-O-V-E. You two look fantastic...and so in love.

Aubrey said...

Chelsea! Two things:
1. You look fabulous, as always.
2. Those pictures are so "you." I love them!