First things first: I'm getting married in 100 days!! That's right. Today we hit 100, which means that in a few short hours we will be in the double digits of the countdown. I'm pretty excited...I'd like to think that Bryan is as well. And speaking of countdowns, 85 days until I graduate. I still can't believe I'm about to finish up with school, but I'm so excited to start a new chapter of my life.
And speaking of weddings, I bought my wedding dress! I had a dress picked out that I really liked and Stephanie and I decided to go shopping at one more place just to make sure and I guess I kinda fell in love with a new dress. It was funny because it was the very last dress that I put on, and it was completely opposite of what I was looking for. Right before I put it on I told Steph, "I don't understand, everyone told me that I would put a dress on and just know that it was the one, but I haven't felt that way about any that I've tried on." and sure enough that was the one! It was a big decision, and quite stressful in the moment, but I'm super excited and just one step closer to being married. kinda crazy (but a good crazy).
On another note, I just came home from my horror film class and there is this super shady white van parked in my parking spot. I'm talking way shady. And because I had just come from watching two horror films in a row I was a little freaked out by it. But I'm alive. And you better believe I'll be calling a tow truck in the morning if the creeper is still there. Thats all.



3 comments:
Congrats on the wedding dress purchase - that's a big decision. :) Hope the creeper was gone!
Yes i am so so so excited for your wedding dress! :)
Congrats! Your ring is beautiful! The DC Larsens are all excited for you and Bryan!
Post a Comment