This past semester was probably my busiest semester at BYU so far. I worked 20 hours a week and I worked on a documentary for about 10 hours a week plus I was taking seven classes. So my load was far from light. But I am pleased to say that I lived through it and my grades weren't too shabby either. This next semester will be my last semester at BYU as I am graduating in April (in 112 days to be exact) (but whose counting). I hope and pray that this upcoming semester won't be as crazy as the last one but I have a feeling my hands will be quite full again. But hey, that's the fun of college I guess! I might as well enjoy it while it lasts. But despite being so busy and stressed I managed to have a pretty good semester, life is happy and things are looking up.
To move on to a more exciting topic, I'm engaged!!! On December 18 my significant other asked me to be his wife. I said yes (hence the engagement) and we are both so excited to start our life together. So on top of my crazy semester coming up I also will be planning a wedding, ahh! But I'm excited, it'll be fun. We were planning to get married on April 30th in the Nauvoo temple but today I found out that the temple will be closed that weekend! So we might be pushing it back a week, we'll see and I'll keep you posted! Here are a few pictures from the night that Bryan proposed.
So basically the moral of my post is that life is busy yet happy. Hopefully I'll find some time during this next semester to update a little more often...but we'll see :) To reward you for reading through my boring blog post I have added one of the short documentaries that I made in class this semester. For this project we had to film a process so I chose to film Sarah giving Seth a bath. I think it turned out pretty cute but I'm sure that has a lot more to do with seth than me. enjoy!



3 comments:
I am glad your blog didn't die! I love your ring!
1 - Chelsea, congrats on the engagement! That ring is so, so you. It fits you well :-)
2 - The mini-doc. of your nephew was adorable.
3 - I'm so glad things to be working out for you these days. Hope the wedding planning goes smoothly!
LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! (and you)
Post a Comment