Well it happened, I finally became an adult! The past two months held quite the whirlwind of events, and after all of that I can officially say that I'm an adult. Yes, my childhood years are now behind me, but not to worry, I'm sure that the fun has yet to cease. Here's a quick look at what the past two months took me through:

I graduated! I can't believe that my four short years of college are over. Looking back it seems like it went by so fast, but my semesters didn't seem that short when I was actually living them. I'm glad to be done but there are definitely some things and people that will be missed.

I took Bryan home to see/meet my home and all that that entails. I was so excited to show him around and introduce him to some infamous people that he had only heard about up till then. Here we are on a Sunday walk around the neighborhood.

We got married!!!! How crazy is that? Here we are at the end of our Utah reception. Our engagement seemed so long and now I can't believe that we've been married for over a month! The wedding day was perfect and no amount of rain and wind could have changed the way we felt that day. It was the happiest day of our lives. Hopefully I'll have more wedding pictures to come soon!!

We went on a honeymoon! We took a 7 day Carnival cruise and it was so much fun, it felt so nice to finally be on vacation! Here we are in Honduras at the beach, it was so relaxing!

Another picture on the beach in Honduras. We also went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Belize. It was a lot of fun!

This was our last day on the boat. We're catching our last rays of Caribbean sun while we still can!

And Finally we made it back home to start our lives together. It felt good to get home and we have been having so much fun as we put our apartment together and figure out this whole marriage thing. Here we are after a major life event - buying a new computer. We bought a mac for me to work from home on and we LOVE it. Oh and I got a haircut (if you couldn't tell).
So that's that. Now we are officially the Haslam Family (hence the change of the blog). And now that I'm out of school (for good) I will be able to (hopefully) update the blog more. We are both looking forward the the many adventures that we have ahead of us as we set out as newlyweds. Wish us luck!!
5 comments:
Cute hair! :D
What a nice story. I am so happy for both of you. We are so glad to have Bryan in our family. A lot has happened and it has all been good.
Love,
Dad
Luck! :) Being married rocks. For real.
Being married is a blast even with all the hardships that happen. Enjoy it and hopefully Stephen and I will get a chance to meet Bryan.
I like the new blog look!
Good luck with the adult thing. It has its perks, but I still think I'd rather be 5.
Post a Comment