Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our August Adventure

Out of the kindness of our hearts, Bryan and I have opened our door to a little puppy named Wally. Leslie and Casey went to Africa for a month so we've taken him in for them. It has been quite the adventure seeing as both Bryan and I have never owned a dog. But despite his flaws (using the carpet as a toilet) we have grown to love him. He's really fun to have around and he's the perfect cure to a bad day because he gets so excited every time he sees us. He follows us around everywhere and he wants to be a part of everything that we're doing. like watching tv on the couch:


He just cuddles right up to us, wherever we are.


He loves finding sticks and tries to bring them all in the house. Sometimes he tries to pick up sticks that are twice his size and it's pretty amusing.

Surprisingly I think that Bryan and I will miss him when he's gone. He's just so loving and happy all the time. But, if I'm being honest, I do look forward to the day when I no longer have to clean poo off the carpet. haha. And that is our adventure for the month of August.

No comments: