Sarah and I have been having a blast with our new shop, but I have to say that having the opportunity to get into the Christmas spirit a little early this year has been my favorite part so far. We recently posted some new Christmas products that we LOVE, so go check them out!
Speaking of Christmas things, here are some pics of the prize up for grabs:
The giveaway winner will receive this elegant Christmas headband. It's made with two "Jessica" flowers in red and white satin fabric and embellished with three pearl beads. The flowers are attached to a metal headband that is wrapped in white satin ribbon. This headband is festive enough for the Holiday season but understated enough for all year long!
The giveaway will close and a winner will be chosen at midnight on Sunday night, so make sure to get your entries in! You can enter a total of three times, and here's how:
1. Go to our shop here and favorite one of our items, come back and let us know which item is your favorite!
2. Favorite our shop on etsy and let us know that you did. (if you've previously done this just let us know below - you still qualify!)
3. Post about our shop in the social media world. Blog, Facebook, Twitter, anything you've got! Let us know about your posts and you'll get another entry.
****You need to comment below to be eligible for the giveaway****
once you do any of the entry tasks, comment below and let us know what you did in order to complete your entry.
Make sure you enter all three times for your best chance at winning the fun Christmas headband! Again, the giveaway will close on Sunday at midnight, so check back on Monday to see who the winner is! Thanks to everyone for your support, we appreciate it!




13 comments:
I posted on faceook :)
Cute stuff! I clicked favorite on the Hot Pink and Cream Sarah Headband.
I also favorited (not a word, haha) your shop!
My very favorite right now is the Holiday Holly with the ruffle baby legs! So adorable!
I added your shop to me favorites!
I tweeted about the giveaway!
absolutely LOVE the Mommy and me 3 Month Holiday Ornament onesie with Baby Leggings and Headbands. If i had a baby girl id buy one right now!
i previousely favorited your shop :)
i posted my favorite item to my facebook page :)
Totally cute! I favorited your shop and Gray and Pink Chelsea Mommy and Me set. And then I pinned you on Pinterest.
Favorited Cheetah headband and your shop. Posted on the Face. Keep up the good work girls!
I clicked favorite on the purple and gray sarah mommy and me headband.
hey lady! i favorited the cheetah and black chelsea jessica headband, i tweeted the link to your site, and i previously favorited your store!!!
Post a Comment