Last week I had the privilege of spending a few days with my sister and her cute little family! Pictures and a post about the trip will be on the way soon. Anyway, while I was there Sarah and I spent a lot of time working on our new Etsy Shop that we just opened up last weekend. We have been working hard for about two months getting ready for the launch of our shop. We had both been thinking about the possibility of opening our own shops but I guess we never had the courage to follow through with it. But together we decided we could do it and it has been a blast! The shop is called Sycamore Sisters and is kind of a tribute to our younger years. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Now down to business. Sarah and I are hosting a little giveaway over on her blog and I would love it if you would check it out and spread the word! You don't want to miss out on this cute and festive headband:
The giveaway will last until sunday night, so hurry and enter! And in the coming weeks I will be hosting a giveaway on my blog for all you non-mommies out there, so be on the look out!
I'm so excited for our shop and I'm so happy that my sister and I have found a way to spend lots of time together even though we live miles apart. I hope you all like what we've done!




No comments:
Post a Comment